I'm in rare form this season in that I'm actually looking forward to the holiday season. I can't wait to deck the halls (I'll wait until after Thxgiving, I ain't no Xmas Creep!) while listening to our traditional Perry Como Christmas record and drinking copious amounts of Silk Nog. Ho ho ho!
This past week, Heather has been assisting me (Read: doing all of the hard work) in making Xmas stockings for ATM & I. Here is a little sneak peek:

I'm not a very artistic person, so I'm really happy with the results thus far. I've been working on them solo these past couple of evenings, so here's hoping that I don't spoil them.
As a result of this project, I've been listening to French & German house music non-stop, which has been totally uplifting.

Last weekend, my little family unit consisting of ATM, myself, KMHD, mum & Larry (our stepdud) went to Memphis to meet ATM's mum, stepfather, brother, sister-in-law & nephew. Aside from Larry being a total asshat (13 y.o. me wanted to shout, "YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!" at him), it went really well. After lunch @ Interstate BBQ, we went to the Memphis Zoo. Even though ATM's family have always treated me (and KMHD, too) as one of their own, it's official now, and it is so sweet!

My mother-in-law always thinks of the little things, which I appreciate greatly. She brought petit fours! Love her.
Now it wasn't 100% attendance, but 3 out of 4 ain't bad! I got to wine/dine with Leigh & Keiko @ Capital Bar & Grill this past Friday. We made future holiday plans. I love it when we get together. Heather, too. I hope planetary alignment happens and it works out. Love you girls.
Back to work!
1 comment:
i am a recent fashion blogger from Portugal :) i really loved your blog. i will really appreciate if you follow my blog
and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @the3rt if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^,
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^)
xOxO
http://the3rt.blogspot.com
Tiago
Post a Comment